Marmot Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers installation, service, and repairs on all types of evaporative coolers. Living in the dry Colorado climate makes evaporative coolers, or swamp coolers, a great option for cooling your home and they can be a very cost effective when compared to the outlay of a new central air conditioning system.
Evaporative Coolers do require more care on a regular basis. They need to be thoroughly cleaned and serviced to keep accumulation from building up—preferably inspected monthly. We offer both inspection, cleaning, and service on all evaporative coolers. We will keep your air cooling system functioning at its best.
- Inspect wet cells for debris or mold growth.
- Flush and clean entire evaporative system.
- Check motor for adequate speed.
- Check belt for cracks or other damage.
- Inspect water pump for proper flow.
- Inspect bearings for damage, lubricate.
- Monitor possible locations for rust.
Call us for your evaporative, or swamp cooler needs.